Key Action 2 Sector: Adult Education
PROJECT NUMBER 2019-1-RO01-KA204-063719
ERASMUS PROJECT + 2019-2021
The Erasmus + project:“ParenthoodAwarenessbefore Conception to EnhanceOffspringHealth – E-learning AddressingLifestyle to Transform Habits”– PACE OF HEALTH started in August 2019 by a consortium of 7 partners and coordinated by the Prenatal Education Association of Romania, whichwasjoined by 4 similar associations fromGreece, Cyprus, Belgium and Latvia. These 5 associations are members of OMAEP. The other 2 partners are the University for Foreigners of Perugia, as well as a Romanian partner – the Romtens Foundation.
There are several outputs that will be produced as part of the project:
- The OMAEDU platform: omaedu.ro which will host:
- 8 e-learning modules for prospective parents, teenagers and professionals with the following TOPICS :N.E.S.T. IN R.E.S.T.
- Emotional and mental health
- Substance use and Tobbaco – to avoid
- INherited conditions and Environmentalfactors
- STI (Stay away from STI)
- Trauma (violence prevention)
and the 8-th subject: A human rights-based approach to the 7 Topics above
- 7 animation videos one for each topic
III. Interactive educational game (goose game) for teenagers and future parents
- Toolbox for communityeducators
- An Android application, which can be downloaded free of charge on Google Play and has two parts:
- weekly messages received by subscribersto stimulate the health behavior of future parents
- Data base with professionals/servicies for future parents concerning all topics in all countries (Each partner provide the information nedded for all 7 topics).
Access to all PACE OF HEALTH project products will be free of charge, with just one click and online registration on the www.omaedu.ro platform.
We look forward to seeing you there!